EcoServants, a 501 (c) 3 non-profit established in 2003 to support cave preservation, has been involved in many projects serving the Ruidoso community.
To directly engage the community through service towards a more sustainable future.
§AmeriCorps Service Members roles:
- Partake in Red Cross Shelter Operations
- Join White Mountain Search and Rescue
- Recovery of trails damaged by the Little Bear Fire
- Recover recreation areas through rerouting trails, removing debris, building new shelters, monitoring forest health, etc.
- Office projects such as creating editorials, producing a brochure, updating Social Media, etc.
- Gather GPS/GIS trail data and create maps in Arc View
§Veterans and Military Families participation through directly supporting our program, participating in training, and engaging in Red Cross and White Mountain Search and Rescue
§Engage the local community to help in the wildfire response, mitigation, and recovery efforts
§Engage Opportunity Youth through the Youth Conservations Corps (YCC), which will target 40 youth working for 9 weeks.
Follow us on: